Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default Worst POS Tool You Ever Bought

Black & Decker detail sander. Bad bad bad. All about noise and
vibration and *nothing* about sanding. Total junk. POS

Porter Cable 555 biscuit joiner. The damn fence was a fight to get
parallel to the cutter. I didn't toss it, I sold it and recovered
about 80% of what I paid. Not completely a POS though.

The Rockler diamond coated cones for sharpening hollow mortise
chisels. The coating immediately removes itself from the cone upon
application to the chisel. POS.

Craftsman router bit sharpening system. A small stone to be mounted
to the router, a jig attached to the bottom of the router, align the
bit with the stone, turn on and move the bit over the stone. Junk. A
router bit destroying shark if you can get past the idea of spinning a
stone at 25,000 rpm. POS.

Craftsman jigsaw. POS All noise and vibration and very little actual
cutting of wood.