Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LRod LRod is offline

Default Nova DVR

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:56:43 -0700, mac davis
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:25:19 GMT, "George" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
. ..
Definitely not what I'm lusting after... no DVR there, that I see, just an
8
speed belt...

All you need, if you've got the talent....

Is that why you use a sharp rock for bowl turning?
Or does your lower talent level require a bowl gouge??

I must be a LOT better turner than Bill Grumbine, he needs to use those
no-talent DVR lathes...

I didn't think Bill had a DVR as I recall. Poolewood, Vega (new in the
last six months), some mini (Jet?).

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.