Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett Bruce Barnett is offline

Default Worst POS Tool You Ever Bought

writes:

The paint can said it may be thinned to a certain ratio for spray
application, which I did. I followed Wagner's (very feeble) directions
to the tee.

You know - I had that same problem when I bought a Wagner 25 years
ago. The only way it worked without jamming was if the paint was so
thin you could see through it.

And I always thought it was me. 25 years later and they still don't work?
Shouldn't there be a "Wagnersucks.com" web site after all these years?