Posted to alt.home.repair
Philip Lewis Philip Lewis is offline

Default Dad's And DIY dont mix

"Steve B" writes:
"cuppycake" wrote in message
ups.com...
My dad always wants to fix things around the house but he really is bad
at it. Do anyone have any tips on how i cant stop him killing my house?

Move out to your own house while you still know it all. How old are you?

Note that the OP said "stop killing my house?" and
not "[...] his house?".

Apparently not old enough to know that "I" (first person pronoun) is
always capitalized.

you know, I've heard that English is the only language that
capitalizes the first person pronouns.

I think that that says something about our arrogance.

--
May no harm befall you,
flip