Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Worst POS Tool You Ever Bought

In article , "Charlie M. 1958" wrote:
I bought a Wagner power roller many years ago. Pre-use setup and
post-use cleaning took way longer than any time it might have saved in
the rolling process.

There's a problem in general with almost all gadgets that are intended to make
painting faster: they're speeding up the wrong part of the process. _By_far_
the most time-consuming aspect of doing a proper paint job is the prep work:
patching, washing, scraping, sanding, masking, etc. The actual application of
the paint goes quickly by comparison.

Plus, the infernal noise of the compressor running
almost constantly left me with ringing ears and a splitting headache.

No ear protection?

--
Regards,