Posted to uk.d-i-y
Staffbull Staffbull is offline

Default The future of low cost energy is here !!!

mogga wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:09:34 +0100, Frank Erskine
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:15:35 GMT, raden wrote:

In message . com,
Staffbull writes
http://www.otherpower.com/hamster.html

The planet is saved

It all depends on the hamster's farting habits, doesn't it? If the
farts contain too much CO2, we're buggered, innit.

We have also to take into account the food miles involved in the
feeding of the pet. I have no idea what hamsters are fed on, possibly
greens - presumably these haven't got to be transported half way
around the Earth.

Was it on QI about kangeroos not farting and scientists looking at
some geen swapping...?
--
Get away from it all
http://www.travelfreebies.co.uk/thomson-holidays.htm

Seems ironic, you are posting about roos not farting and advertising
cheap flights !! :-)
I wonder how many tonnes of co2 a 747 or 777 pump out on a cross
altalntic run ? and the A380 will be worse !!