Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default How do I remove this shelf in my closet??

"emaalyon" wrote in news:1160597558.893944.278850
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Thanks a bunch everyone for the info. I got the shelves removed now I
am trying to figure out whether or not to take the support piece down
or leave it up. How would I go about taking that piece down if I
decided to do that? Thanks

It may be up with nails or screws. If up with screws, they may have been
countersunk and covered. If they did a good job, you can't see them :-(
Worst case is they are nailed/screwed and glued. Not usually the case.