Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Slightly off topic.

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:59:39 GMT, Cothian wrote:

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in
o.uk:

I've constantly aquired the medical term(floaters) these floaters have
been with me over a couple of years but on a less frequent
occurence,however they have become more frequent and are depressing me
as I cant seem to focus on any increment adjustments on certain tools
and measurement apparatus.

What I would like to know is... any you chaps out there had this
symptom with your eyes and had the laser treatment done for this and
if so hows it been for you and did it clear up your vision to a better
standard before the op?

All the best and thanks.

How about a do-it-yourself kit?

http://www.lasikathome.com/

DAMN! I'm really hoping that site is for humor, but I tried the "order" page and
it really has one...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis