Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default Dad's And DIY dont mix

As I always say, everybody is good at doing something.

Some people are quite good at playing musical instruments (I couldn't play
one if my life depended on it), some people are good at math, some people
are "mechanical" and are quite good at fixing things.

In my case, I am quite good at fixing things, but my dad is not. However my
dad is quite good at writing. My brother can't use a screwdriver, but he is
good at sports.

Then those who are good at destroying things and those who are
builders/fixers. Everybody is different.

As I grew up, my dad came to rely on me to fix things around the house. He
is quite old now and I visit him once a year at Christmas. He usually has a
small list of things for me to fix when I get there. Simple things like
replacing a pull string on a light fixture or ceiling fan. He just can't do
these things!

"cuppycake" wrote in message
My dad always wants to fix things around the house but he really is bad
at it. Do anyone have any tips on how i cant stop him killing my house?