Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default DIY takes to long get Someone in to do it.

"cuppycake" wrote in message
oups.com...
I personaly think that DIY is long and boaring and dirty.

DIY is about doing something _within_ your capability. Thereby ensuring a
good, reliable, and clean result.

My advice would be pay someone elese to do it.

This could be bad advice. There are far too many "cowboys" about.

I've been changing the diaphragm in my Chaffoteaux Britony II T water heater
from new (I recently renewed the third one).
There's nothing boring about doing it. And by taking my time, I'm convinced
that the work is at least as good as a good (excuse the pun) professional's
(if not better).
P.S. How much would it cost me to have this done?
I would be unhappy if I had to rely on a handyman to put up shelves, toilet
cabinet, etc...

Sylvain.