Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Slightly off topic.

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 01:04:50 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:

I had floaters forever it seems. In fact, most people have them to a
greater or lesser degree. My doctor said that the treatments should
only be done for extreme cases.
However, they went away after catarract surgery.

Jim

So 5 maybe 6 months after this surgey what was your vision like compared to
before?

Any deteriation apart from the normal age process of sight?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Can't say about the floaters, I just live with mine...

As to the cataract surgery, My mother had both eyes done, one when she was in
her early 80's and the other when she was 90, not exactly "quick heal/recovery"
age..

The first one had her reading the newspaper the NEXT day and the second one had
her being able to read addresses on the houses across the street!
I couldn't read the damn things with my glasses on..

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis