Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] papadoo1@gmail.com is offline

Default Slightly off topic.

########################

For some info on floaters, go he

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=518&t=9006.759

Smitty

################################################## ############
Roger Shoaf wrote:
My sister had these as a side complication from diabetes.
What happens is you sit down and rest your head in a clamp thing and the doc
peers into your eyeball with his scope. Once he finds the spot he takes aim
and, zap the little capillary that was oozing blood into your eye is nailed
shut.

No pain, no problem.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
.uk...
I've constantly aquired the medical term(floaters) these floaters have

been
with me over a couple of years but on a less frequent occurence,however
they have become more frequent and are depressing me as I cant seem to
focus on any increment adjustments on certain tools and measurement
apparatus.

What I would like to know is... any you chaps out there had this symptom
with your eyes and had the laser treatment done for this and if so hows it
been for you and did it clear up your vision to a better standard before
the op?

All the best and thanks.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite