Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon George E. Cawthon is offline

Default Question about magnets

Philip Lewis wrote:
"George E. Cawthon" writes:
Here is your question, name two other natural forces!

That's a pretty weak question.
Perhaps the OP isn't as strong as you are at physics.

Ha. Ha. I didn't expect an answer, it was just a
tease since the kid's question is about basic
physics. It does bite my butt that few adults
can answer two simple question, Name three natural
forces and name three states of matter. (Don't
expect anyone to list all the forces and all the
recognized states of matter). That very basic
information about the world we live in isn't
taught in schools or at least it isn't taught in a
manner that students retain or understand it.