jim rozen

Default Hobby shops with micro lathe and mill equipment?

In article , David Knaack
says...

Howdy,

I've been thinking about buying a micro lathe for some projects, but
it is a fairly large buy for something that I don't need all that
often. I'd like to find a hobby shop or somewhere that I can go learn
to use these micor lathes and mills so I can get a feel for how often
I'd use it, and what I really need.

Probably your best bet is to investigate local voc-tech
schools in your area. I was able to find a program for
adult education where I could take a machine shop class
during the evenings, very inexpensively.

Another plus with this is it allows you to meet other
folks who share your hobby, and you can compare notes
etc.

Jim

please reply to: