Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Slightly off topic.

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
.uk...
I've constantly aquired the medical term(floaters) these floaters have
been
with me over a couple of years but on a less frequent occurence,however
they have become more frequent and are depressing me as I cant seem to
focus on any increment adjustments on certain tools and measurement
apparatus.

What I would like to know is... any you chaps out there had this symptom
with your eyes and had the laser treatment done for this and if so hows it
been for you and did it clear up your vision to a better standard before
the op?

I have had them since I was a young kid, early 60's. Eye strain makes them
worse. Perhaps a new prescription would help.