Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fallen.morgan@gmail.com is offline

Default Slightly off topic.

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
I've constantly aquired the medical term(floaters) these floaters have been
with me over a couple of years but on a less frequent occurence,however
they have become more frequent and are depressing me as I cant seem to
focus on any increment adjustments on certain tools and measurement
apparatus.

What I would like to know is... any you chaps out there had this symptom
with your eyes and had the laser treatment done for this and if so hows it
been for you and did it clear up your vision to a better standard before
the op?

All the best and thanks.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Yes I've had them. I had cataracts and had floaters after the surgury.
Laser treatment got rid of them.....took 5 minutes in a backroom...and
the only reason I didn't drive home was the fact the put in those drops
to dialate your pupil.

Hope this helps .

al