Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default How to Finish Edge Where Wonderboard/Tile and Sheetrock Meet

Andy wrote:
I am redoing a standing stall shower. The walls in the shower are
going to be wonderboard, however, I am unclear how to finish the
edge where the tile meets the sheetrock of the ceiling outside the
shower. I have bull-nose but that will still leave a rough edge on
the sheetrock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The vertical cement board edge should cover the rough horizontal
drywall edge; i.e. overlap it. The tile will then butt against the
DW. Or leave a bit open and grout.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...