Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Tecumseh Snowblower: Oil For ?

Frank wrote:
Muff (nospam) wrote:

What's a snowblower? I live in Florida and we do not have such an item here.

another Frank

It's a generator except device that generates electricity is replaced
by device that removes snow. Living in Florida, I'm sure you know what
a generator is
Frank

Hmmm,
Florida? I'd prefer cold winter to Hurricane summer.
And all kinds of bugs, yuch. Actually I am here in Alberta.
We have 180 sunny days a year. Only difference is cold sun, LOL!
No Hurricane, no bugs, cool crisp air all the time......
BTW, economy is booming to a point of over heating.
Every business, small and big has sign up, "Help wanted" Our tax is
going down due to big surplus provicially, federally.