Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default WD-40 & Silicone Spray. When is one better over the other?

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
Doug Miller writes:

I find it entertaining to puncture pretentious gasbags
and watch them sputter.

That explains a lot. You take pride and pleasure in the humiliation of
others.

That's not what I said.

And I notice that you failed to address *any* of the substantive points I
raised. I wonder why that is...

I've demonstrated that you were completely wrong on every count. And now all
you can do is complain about my tone.

So be it.

Gasbags you deem fair game, unworthy of civility.

*Pretentious* gasbags. And I haven't been uncivil to you. Sarcastic, perhaps,
but not uncivil.

You are
profoundly lonely, such a skunky personality being repulsive, except to
other skunks.

Anyone else hear the sound of a punctured gasbag sputtering?

--
Regards,