IMM

Default Dirty folk: third shower proposed!

"GB" wrote in message

I have a flat with the hot water cylinder fed by a small water tank at
ceiling level within the flat with a 22mm pipe! Shower was ridiculous, as
virtually no head of water, so I fitted a pump. Dire warnings about the
cylinder running out of water and the pump running dry have so far turned
out to be garbage. No probs at all. I guess that there is only so much

water
will flow through a shower head.

Full length shower panels are now popular and are sold in Screwfix and the
sheds. These can drain a normal cylinder in a few minutes. Also a high
pressure pump can also do the same.

---