Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Northey Jim Northey is offline

Default Has Biesemeyer gone completely to hell?

"Jane & David" wrote in message
I am unlurking to ask a serious question. Has Biesemeyer gone completely
to hell?

If Biesemeyer has gone to hell, who makes the best Bies-clone fence
these days? By best I mean strong, straight, square, able to hold
alignment. Maybe General has kept up the Biesemeyer tradition. Anyone
have recent experience with Bies clones?

TIA
PDX David

Try WWW.mulecab.com I had one of the TS fences and was pleased with it.
Takes a little longer to take of and put on but unless your changing 50
times a day....
Jim