Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default WD-40 & Silicone Spray. When is one better over the other?

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
Doug Miller writes:

Maybe *you* should read it before you post further on this topic. I
did, and posted what I found. The contents are not what you claim they
are.

Sorry, but that's what's on the can on my shelf.

Either the can you have is as old as the MDSD you posted the link to, or you
need to look at the can again. The composition of the stuff now simply is not
what you say it is.

--
Regards,