Posted to alt.home.repair
bob kater bob kater is offline

Default Propane gas piping

3/8th soft copper on mine. I assume it has enough give in it that frost etc
do not seem to bother it and of course you have no connectors from tank to
appliance to worry abt leaking. Check with your tank and propane supplier
though for what they require as they will not supply either if you do not
meet the specs they use.
cheers
"mikekelly" wrote in message
news:03c494b9a73d8071ac12fc92235058c1@homerepairli ve.com...
I am replacing an electric range with a gas range. No nat gas service at
my home so I will be using a freestanding propance tank outdoors about 50'
from the applaince. What material should be used for the propane piping
from tank to range?