Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Hard to believe I can't find the answer....

On Oct 6, 9:48 pm, wrote:
...to this question.

Long story short: tried to remove some oil stain I slopped on the
window pane using mineral spirits on a rag and got most of it off but
kinda smeared it a bit and I was wondering what might take the rest of
it off.

Is there any other way than a razor blade? It'll work (I used it on
some drips) but it will take a while (a lotta drips on six 4' x 8'
windows starting 10 feet off the floor. Lotta time on the ladder with
a bad back and a dislike of heights.

Any other suggestions? Gotta have this done by Sunday night.

Use solvent on a rag wrapped over a 6" taping knife.