Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Bird watching at the craft show

It's fall again, at least up north, and the birds are heading south.
Here's a few I
spotted around the craft shows this week:

The -Dull witted Nincompoop- chirping
" boy I must be a millionaire with all that junk in my attic back home
same as you are trying to sell here".

The -Self Righteous Blame the Artist- squeaking "For heaven's sake why
would a turner desecrate nature's wood with satan's paints and
decorations?"

The -The know Nothing stupid Husband_ braying "That's easy to do, I'll
make one for you next week when I get the time".

The -Unsupervised Fledglings- Running around with your best thin walled
HF.

The -Distracted Momma Bird- "Now you kids put that vase down....please"

The -Red necked pograde- " My velvet pictures and pink flamingos are
purtier than that there pink ivory and ebony useless stuff".

The -Time Consuming Sales Loser" I love to talk about woodturning so
I'll just sit down with you and light up a cigar".

The -Clumsy Coffee and Mustard Spiller-
Leaving a trail of greasy "excuse me's" in every booth of the show.

The -Boring Non Buyer- Droning on and on about the lathe "I used in
high school shop" while all the customers leave.

The -obnoxious Butt-in Lout- Smiling a "Pardon me for butting in, but
you can buy that same bowl cheaper at Target".
Musing if some of you have spotted any early snowbirds this week.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter