Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Thoughts on Self-Mutilation

George
Nice work. I have not turned one of those for a long time, too long
methinks. One of these days I have to start a friends gallery on the web
site. I never seem to find things like this again when I want to. What kind
of size are these?

______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"George" wrote in message
t...

Going to school for a few days, continuing education so I can consider my
own type of ministry, so I turned something I could oil up between

laundry
and meal preparation. Oil didn't bother it a bit, and Susan's bringing

home
a box of handyman bandages, including a "fingertip" bandage. Not

tamarack,
just yellow birch. Have to turn some tamarack again someday.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...tmate-Dish.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...h-Opposite.jpg