Posted to rec.woodworking
Troy Troy is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!! - pics

JEEZ, one just went flying across my keyboard. He's dead now!
http://www.treeturner.com/spiderbelly.jpg
http://www.treeturner.com/spiderback.jpg
This one was smaller then the others but was awfully agressive.
the yellow sack discharged alot of liquid when I hit'm

Troy

Troy wrote:
That gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.
I once wanted to photograph a trantula that was walking down the
road... he was moving quickly and I ASSUMED that was full speed for
him as for a spider he was flat moving!
so I laid down on the road to use the road as my tripod, got the
camera all set and focus'd and waited for him to fill the screen.
When he was about 3' away he CHARGED the camera ( or me ) and it took
all of my courage to lay there and wait for that "perfect" shot. Just
as I hit the shutter and rolled like crazy the opposite direction, he
went whizzing by. MAN they can move.

Troy