Posted to rec.woodworking
Troy Troy is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!!

That gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.
I once wanted to photograph a trantula that was walking down the road...
he was moving quickly and I ASSUMED that was full speed for him as for a
spider he was flat moving!
so I laid down on the road to use the road as my tripod, got the camera
all set and focus'd and waited for him to fill the screen. When he was
about 3' away he CHARGED the camera ( or me ) and it took all of my
courage to lay there and wait for that "perfect" shot. Just as I hit
the shutter and rolled like crazy the opposite direction, he went
whizzing by. MAN they can move.

Troy

boorite wrote:
boorite wrote:

PS: The largest recorded brown recluse was almost 3".