Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam.gps@none.com is offline

Default Reducing refrigerator noise?

Goedjn wrote:

You don't want foam for this application, you want
recycled cellulose panels, (Homasote, or something
similar.) Well, what you really want is lead-filled
vinyl, but if you're balking at the price of foam,
you won't pay for that.

And whatever you're doing in the evenings that's
keeping you from sleeping, cut it out, or do it
in the morning. If I can sleep next to an oil-fired
forced air furnace, you should be able that manage
being on the other side of a wall from a refridgerator.

Less coffee, more exercise.

Hehe. Thanks everyone for the advice. I was thinking about something I
can do without putting anything inside the drywalls... Some kind of
self adhesive foam padding I can put up on the wall where the frig is
at..

I am kinda used to it already, so no big deal...

Raymond