Posted to rec.woodworking
Troy Troy is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!! - Resolved

Dear arachnids;
It has come to my attention that you are protesting my occupancy of
the garage. I've heard your protest and am sorry to inform you that do
to the following circumstances you will be forced to vacate said
premises immediately...

1. You pay no rent towards upkeep of said property
2. You do not provide any material to help me in my shop
3. You do not attack burglars who might want my precious equipment
4. I don't like you and think your ugly... Especially when you drop
on my head or race down the wall like your charging after me.
5. You don't speak to me nor smile for the web cam.

Ergo you are hereby order to vacate the premises promptly. You are
welcome to reside OUTSIDE the shop and any other exterior areas that I
possess. You may even live in the boat for the winter ( p.s. theres
probably lots of good ants in there for you to eat ). I will happily
leave the outside insects for you to consume as you desire.
Lastly please note this is not a democracy. I am the dictator in this
kingdom and have spoken. Having done so I hereby issue a proclamation
of death to any who refuse to comply. Your domiciles will be decimated
within 24hrs.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Thank you for your time.
Bear
There that oughta do it. Time to shop the flea markets for a hose for
the vacuum cleaner.*now I just gotta find a notary to make it legal*

wrote:
tom wrote:

Remove their food sources, and they'll leave. Tom

To elaborate on that:

Spiders eat insects. There must be insects in your shop, or else
the spiders wouldn't be there. Get rid of those other bugs that you
don't mind and you won't have spiders to worry about.

I had a roomate in college who worked as an exterminator.
When he got a call about spiders, he looked for some other
bugs and killed them.