Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Leon wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am sorry. This may not have been the platform to point out that
****wit Bush is the dirtiest/nastiest piece of **** to wander the face
of the planet....but I digress.

He truly is a Christian man without fault?

I would wash his feet.

After that, I would look him in the eye.

Then I would rebuke him.

He would crumble upon the weight.

I would dust off my shoes and go looking for Cheney.

At least Bush has balls, and conviction. In this day in age that kind of
person is hard to find. Unfortunately many find this type personality kind
of harsh as they have been brought up in a society that has learned to
accept no back bone spineless politicians as the norm.

Quite the opposite.

Faced with a tough task and the tools to do it, he cut and ran
from the time honored principles and procedures of the US
Military and US Justice system, the Constitution and our
treaty obligations.

Less than two months after September 11, he proposed courts
that were without competent juristidiction and rules of evidence
thet condoned and encouraged torture. He never even tried to
use the tried and true existing system of courts-marital and
the established regulations for handling captives.

Any politician can stand up for priciple and respect for the rule
of law when danger is passed. It takes courage and conviction
to stand up for those priciples in time of crisis. Bush never even
tried.

--

FF