Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!!

"boorite" wrote in message
ups.com...

Troy wrote:
I have my shop in my 2 car garage that is "finished" in that it has
plywood along the exterior walls, but there is very little insulation (
I'm working on that ).
However... I'VE BEEN INVADED!!.... I am currently at war with spiders
big enough to carry me away! I don't know where these things come from
but they ain't tiny house spiders and they aren't tarantulas. but one
just invaded my printer.. *Ponders how in the world to get him back
out* What do you guys n gals do to keep this from happening...
I don't mind most bugs .... BUT I HATE ARACHNIDS!!!!

I wonder how other posters can so confidently overlook the possibility
of brown recluse or hobo spiders (both of which have necrotizing venom)
given almost zero information.

Since the OP stated they were BIG spiders it would be apparent to anyone
reading BIG that it's neither the Brown Recluse nor the Hobo - both of which
are considered small arachnids.

I would consider that a lot of information.