Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

Larry Blanchard wrote:

There is a wee bit of difference between bashing America, and bashing
its government.

That point may have merit, Larry, except for the fact that, regardless of
who's in office, a large percentage of Americans support that government.
Therefore the bashing is often personalized and directed at those who are in
support as well.

But the Faux News followers will never see the
difference :-).

Dontcha think that remark may be a bit too dismissive? If I have time, I
will watch bits of MSNBC, FOX, CNN, CNBC, CSPAN,and PBS. I also will read
the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The NY Times, Time, Newsweek
and a coupla on-line blogs and news sources. Yet I'm sure, given the
polarized nature of the thread, you would put me into "Faux News" group.

I would almost bet that you meant the remark as just a good-natured jab in
the ribs; there are those thread contributors however, who laughingly
believe denigrating a percieved news source scores serious rhetorical
points.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com