Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!!

Hey Troy,
Most spiders are harmless and they will only bite if you grab them.
Seriously, don't be annoyed by them. And the only bad thing about one
getting in your printer is if he gets stuck in a roller. (bad for him,
not you or the printer)
Many years ago I had a small jumping spider walk out on the screen of
my Macintosh. I moved the cursor towards it and the spider became
defensive. Then as I moved the cursor away ,the spider pursued it. We
"sparred " for about 10 minutes before I had to get back to work (on
the computer).
The spider was back the next day and we sparred again. I did not see
him after that though. Kind of sad, because I was looking forward to
teasing the spider while I did some computer work.
Marc

Troy wrote:
I have my shop in my 2 car garage that is "finished" in that it has
plywood along the exterior walls, but there is very little insulation (
I'm working on that ).
However... I'VE BEEN INVADED!!.... I am currently at war with spiders
big enough to carry me away! I don't know where these things come from
but they ain't tiny house spiders and they aren't tarantulas. but one
just invaded my printer.. *Ponders how in the world to get him back
out* What do you guys n gals do to keep this from happening...
I don't mind most bugs .... BUT I HATE ARACHNIDS!!!!

signed... The scared bear!