Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default BEARS DEN INVADED!!

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:47:51 -0500, Troy wrote:

I have my shop in my 2 car garage that is "finished" in that it has
plywood along the exterior walls, but there is very little insulation (
I'm working on that ).
However... I'VE BEEN INVADED!!.... I am currently at war with spiders
big enough to carry me away! I don't know where these things come from
but they ain't tiny house spiders and they aren't tarantulas. but one
just invaded my printer.. *Ponders how in the world to get him back
out* What do you guys n gals do to keep this from happening...
I don't mind most bugs .... BUT I HATE ARACHNIDS!!!!

signed... The scared bear!

I fog my shop at least once a month with these:
http://tinyurl.com/fhn62

You can get them at any of the borgs or wally world.. work great..

I note only hate spiders but don't care for webs and such in the shop...
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis