Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.environment

Default [OT] Automotive emission controls

In article . com,
Beloved Leader wrote:
The question is this: is there a Usenet group at which automotive
emission controls are discussed? I am not interested in removing them,
nor do I wish to engage in a rant on the politics of emission controls.
Rather, I am pulling my hair out trying to get my car to pass the
emissions test. I've put in hour after hour, and.... Well, you get the
point.

Surely there is a group devoted to this. Thanks for the help.

Do a search on your model of car. There will almost certainly be a
newsgroup devoted to at least the make. There are also Yahoo type mail
lists devoted to particular models, and yours may be one if it has a
sufficient enthusiast following.

--
*Life is hard; then you nap

Dave Plowman London SW