Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:
[snipped for brevity]

..and in fact any perceived
albeit remote benefit would be far less than the credibility harm to their
reputation for a rather known fact that he was not a Dem......thus with no
benefit and some harm.... why would it be anything more than a typo?

That is so naive. Fox's reputation is already such that it is clear it
wasn't a typo.

Cool.... at least your a equal opportunity America basher....although it
does beg the question as to the why?

I'm not an America basher at all. The fact that I think Mike Tyson is a
scumbag makes me racist?
That I think the current administartion in Israel are 'less than kind'
to the Palestinians make me anti-semetic? Where do you get that I am
anti-American? My sister and her husband (airforce .ret.) and my nieces
and nephew are all Americans. The minister who married my wife & I was
'imported' from Illinois.(A marine too, btw.) The best man is an
American from Florida. I live 5 minutes from Port Huron MI and have a
lot of American clients...and yes, *gasp* American friends. Most think
the neocons are assholes. Most think, as I do, that there should have
been 300,000 soldiers instead of Rummy's 150,000 (purely designed for
the war to drag on..oops Mission accomplished...sorry forgot.)

I can't help that the motive for invading Afghanistan and Iraq is that
transparent. I was born with my eyes open. You?

Your recent posts here......I didn't notice any reasoned rational
discourse...Did I miss something?

I'll say you did.

Its a Dodge van without a gun rack although it does have a ladder rack.....I
do have a Cannuck for a sister though but she doesn't have a gun rack
either.....Rod

I have a Dodge van. With an A-frame inside to transport the solid
surface countertops I fabricate.
My sister lives in Olatha KS... no gun racks... Rob