Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ps.com...

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:
I suppose it takes a true believer to read "something" into a simple
typo......

Simple typo? My ass. Three times they ran that 'typo'. But, Rod, if you
want to buy into Fox's ****, go for it!

Since its a little more than obvious that no mater how many times they said
he was a Dem it would and could never stick....and in fact any perceived
albeit remote benefit would be far less than the credibility harm to their
reputation for a rather known fact that he was not a Dem......thus with no
benefit and some harm.... why would it be anything more than a typo?

Do you perchance listen to Air America?

Nope, can't stand their pinko bull****. I have a problem with
bull****...from the right or from the left.
That pudge, Gore, looks like he's been eating too much of Bugg's BBQ
Lardburgers... and that Kerry would have REALLY screwed things up in
Eyerack.

Cool.... at least your a equal opportunity America basher....although it
does beg the question as to the why?

Your empty tirades, rants
and factless drivel indeed sound like their bankrupt programming.

Okay... I'll bite...what factless drivel?

Your recent posts here......I didn't notice any reasoned rational
discourse...Did I miss something?

I get it...you feel left out.. you want to be in Circle Jerk
too....okay..I'll ask.

Ya got a gunrack in that Chevette?

Its a Dodge van without a gun rack although it does have a ladder rack.....I
do have a Cannuck for a sister though but she doesn't have a gun rack
either.....Rod