Posted to uk.d-i-y
whisky-dave whisky-dave is offline

Default double gazing New Milton

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know this might be a long shot question and normally double glazing
salesmen seem find you first.. however..

Can anyone recomend a decent installer in the New Milton area or a bit
further afield .

Not sure if this will help.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/search.php?Sea...TopCategory=11

I have everrest coming on Monday, Anglain windows last week,
windows did look good, he spend most of his time rubbishing other companies.

He seemd really concerned when he left without an order, as I said
I asked for a quote and that's all that I was getting a quote and that I'd
be checking the web,and other suppliers for two weeks BEFORE
comitting myself to spending anything.