Posted to alt.home.repair
crapper crapper is offline

Default FRUSTRATION: (UPDATE) Toilet clogs repeatedly...

Jeff Wisnia writes:
wrote:
Any other suggestions or should I just buy a new toilet...

Read my full reply. You have a solid object that was flushed down
the toilet and is stuck in the middle of the S curve. Remove the
toilet and shake it to confirm a rattle sound.

Damn -- should have done that when I had it off the wax ring

If you can borrow the right kind of fiber optic viewing tool you can
look in the S-bend and checks to see if there's a partial obstruction.

Got any doctor friends?

Interesting - I actually have a (non-medical) 24 inch fiber optic
scope... Only problem is I would have to stick my face pretty close
into the bowl to reach plus I'm not sure it is water proof and even if
it is, I'm not sure I want to be sticking it down the toilet...