Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Locustus, Bugg and Daneliuk mutual admiration society has
deteriorated into a circle-jerk.

Listen up, O'Reilley fans, try to do some research beyond your
emotional desire to be 'right'.

And yet you provide neither fact nor insight

Go get your daily infusion of fair and balanced news from Fox, keeping
your heads firmly planted up your asses.

Were you part of the group that kept Fox news out of Canada for quite some
time?...... fear does strange things.

For those American friends who wonder what went wrong with your
country.. here's an example.

You just can't teach arrogant people anything.

...btw, did you guys see the tag below the image of FagBoy Foley on
FoxTV?
This is what it read:
Foley (D-FL)....lol..I guess they figured if he was gay, he'd have to
be a democrat.

See what I mean about the mindset of blind faith?

I suppose it takes a true believer to read "something" into a simple
typo......Do you perchance listen to Air America? Your empty tirades, rants
and factless drivel indeed sound like their bankrupt programming. Rod