Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default skylight/rooflight

"CW" wrote in message
nk.net...
There is no reason it should leak. Roof vents, chimneys, ect are not a

great
source of problems, why should a skylight be any different? I would
definitely recommend professional installation though.

I'd agree for those who are not familiar with roofing and it's
idocyncracies. I installed my own and found that the manufacturer's
instructions were dead on for a good install and the supplied matierials
such as step flashing were the proper materials. I think even an
inexperienced DIYer could have properly installed them by following the
directions.

--

-Mike-