Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Wind turbines - can be DIY made?

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 00:03:10 +0100, Andy Hall wrote:

Spent £2,000 with the local power company for a mains conection at
the TV transmitter a couple of hundred yards along the hill top.

Did that get you use of the container for the WiFi gear and antennas on
the mast? or how did you handle those aspects?

No it just got a mains power feed from the TV Tx to our site. We had
already got the WiFi kit in place and mast up by "utilising and making
safe" the old 405 line transmitter building and mast.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail