Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default skylight/rooflight

In article .com, "bf" wrote:

oilyboy wrote:
I want to construct a skylight/rooflight for a flat roof. I wonder if
anyone has a plan/drawing for one.
Thanks

No offense, but this isn't a good project for an amatuer.

Amen.

One of the
houses I lived in had 3 skylights installed by professionals.
Eventually, they all leaked (as did most of them in the neighborhood).
They appeared to be installed correctly, but over the years developed
leaks.

Every neighbor I knew of in the development had a similiar problem.

Yep. I've known several people with skylights in their homes. I don't know
anyone who had a skylight that didn't leak.

--
Regards,