Posted to rec.woodworking
Troy Troy is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , wrote:

I don't have any trouble telling the difference between sleep deprivation, and
murder. I'm sorry you do.

Perhaps you'd like to read the actual decision he
http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/05pdf/05-184.pdf
and see for yourself that it does *not* say what you think it does.
.

How would the Iraqis know what it's like in the U.S.?

I notice you dodged the question *again*: do you *really* think that life in
Iraq under Saddam Hussein was comparable to life in the U.S. under George W.
Bush?

Cite, please?

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting...

This thread is dead to me.... I'm tired of the complaining.
No more "Robs apologies for me... jeez I feel like I fell into a rush
lemba (sp?) debate

Troy