Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Freedom of speech? OT

Bill wrote:

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:47:51 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans
streaming across our borders into Canada?

All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.

Make up your mind ... 150 million or just the intelligent ones?

;-)

Since the US population is supposed to hit 300,000,000 sometime this month,
he's assuming half the population is intelligent. I think he's
optimistic :-).

BTW, the population hit 150,000,000 when I was in grade school. So it's
doubled in less than 65 years. Ouch!

--
It's turtles, all the way down