Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Upscale wrote:

Actually, a moron in this case is defined by your obsession with
displaying your lack of knowledge. It seems *all* you're capable of
doing is jerking off at the sight of your online posts.

A moron is defined by the obssesive compulsion to hump a leg, just the way
you do whenever you see my name. Down, boy..

Bye now. There's no sense with continuing this discussion since you
continue to fail in your attempts to have anything worthwhile to say,
or contribute.

I guess your sleep disorder has kicked in. Come back when you know what
you're talkin' about. (Hmmm...I guess that means it'll be a long time)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com