Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Upscale wrote:

You're not too bright are you?

Since you're wearing blinders, I would guess that I'm bright enough to
require you to cover your eyes, bubba.

Isn't it the opinion of the one who is
being interrogated?

Uh, no.

And in case you're not aware, sleep deprivation
*can* have severe, long term effects, some more effecting than your
opinion of torture is.

Uh, no.

Prolonged sleep deprivation can lead to death.
How in your wildest imagination can you dismiss that as not being a
form of torture?

'Cause hyperbole is easy to dismiss.

And you'd know right? You've lived there and can testify first hand
what it's like?

And you've lived and can testify first hand that the majority of Iraqis hate
Americans, or that they consider themselves better of under Saddam, right?

And don't even think of trying to say something like
you've fought there or have heard first hand experience, because even
foreign soldiers, assuming they get through the ordeal, have a safe,
supporting country to come home to after it's over.

Don't say it or .... what? You'll keep ****ing on yerself? What a moron.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com