Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

In article , wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Oh, really? So you're equating sleep deprivation with rape and murder?

What part of "torture is torture" is so hard to understand. You're either
civilized or your not. I guess you've made your choice.

I don't have any trouble telling the difference between sleep deprivation, and
murder. I'm sorry you do.

Terrorists aren't covered by the Geneva Convention, which sets forth specific
conditions that must be met in order to be covered. Armed men captured on the
field of battle while wearing neither military uniform nor insignia don't meet
those conditions.

According to your own Supreme Court, that's not true.

Perhaps you'd like to read the actual decision he
http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/05pdf/05-184.pdf
and see for yourself that it does *not* say what you think it does.
..

I notice you snipped my question: Do you really think that life in Iraq under
Saddam Hussein was comparable to life in the U.S. under George W. Bush?

Ask the Iraqis.

How would the Iraqis know what it's like in the U.S.?

I notice you dodged the question *again*: do you *really* think that life in
Iraq under Saddam Hussein was comparable to life in the U.S. under George W.
Bush?

A clear majority hate the Americans and want them to leave.
They consider their life worse than before.

Cite, please?

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting...

--
Regards,