Posted to alt.home.repair
Derek Lawler Derek Lawler is offline

Default Riyobi weed whacker

Any time I want to use this 2 cycle engine I have to take off the cover and
adjust the needle valves, clean the spark plug, change the choke and other
settings and pull like crazy till it starts. Then it will run for a while
and just quit, dropping down from top speed to a stall. Sometimes it will
start again but this machine has me totally frustrated. My ten year old
Murray lawn mower starts every time and needs little attention. What is the
trick to keeping the weed wacker running? Thanks, if you can give me some
advice.
Derek , Pompano Beach, Fl